User can able to download canon printer software from the official web portal that is ij.start.canon. This is very simple and efficient way to download the software. Still if you face any issue you can call us on our toll free number, our technical customer support will available 24*7.
Download Canon Printer Software from Canon.com/ijsetup
- First and foremost, you have to access a web browser on your system. For this, you can access any of the web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari.
- Further, visit the setup web page of Canon printers. For this, you have to enter the “canon.com/ijsetup” or “ij.start.canon” in the address bar. Then, hit the “Setup” tab to proceed further with the ij.start.canon setup process.
- After that, Canon will ask you to enter the product name of your inkjet printer in the required field.
- Carefully enters the product name and tap the “Go” button.
- In the next window, you first have to change the operating system.
- In order to change, click the operating system tab from the upper-right corner and make a selection from the drop-down menu.
- Once you are done, a list of Canon printer drivers as per your product will appear.
- Here, you have to select the printer driver and click the “Download” link provided beside the product.
- By doing so, your selected printer driver will start downloading on your system. You have to wait until the process gets successfully completed.
- After the successful completion of the download process, you will get the ij.start.canon file in its default location i.e. Downloads folder.
How to Install the Software from the Setup CD or from Manual site?
To use your printer via wired LAN connection, you need to complete the printer settings for wired LAN connection before installing the canon printer software.
- Insert the CD-ROM into the computer.
- Visit Canon.com/ijsetup.
- Click Set Up.
- Either type in the model name of your printer, or click the first two letters shown under First Letters. Then, scroll down and click on the model name of your printer. Click Setting Up XXXX. (where XXXX is the model name of your printer).
- Select the region where your printer was purchased.
- On the Select Device page, make sure that Windows is selected from the list of operating systems shown. If it is not, click it. Then, click the Setup button.
- On the next page, click Download. The canon printer software will be downloaded.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file.
- Click [ Run Msetup4.exe ] on the AutoPlay screen, then click [ Yes ] or [ Continue ] on the User Account Control dialog box. If the User Account Control dialog box reappears in following steps, click [ Yes ] or [ Continue ].
- Click [ Next ].
- When the Canon ij Setup Completion dialog box appears, click [ Complete ].
- Click [ Next ].
- If you can agree to Extended Survey Program, click [ Agree ].
- If you click [ Do not agree ], the Extended Survey Program will not be installed. (This has no effect on the machine’s functionality.)
- Click [ Exit ] to complete the installation.
- Remove the Setup CD-ROM and keep it in a safe place.
- Quick Menu starts.
- The canon printer software is installed in your Windows computer