Canon Printer Setup – Ij.start.canon
Canon has a wide range market and has a very well recognizable brand name.it provides unbeatable experience as a printing machine and specially designed keeping in mind about its consumers preferences. Meanwhile its very easily assessable and provides versatile experience.
Process of Wireless Canon Printer Setup
Proper installation of canon printer setup file is must in order to use these smart printing devices.in other words make sure to install all devices correctly. Apart from that the actual process fully dependent on the specific model.
Setup Canon Printer Hardware Setup
- Starting the process with the installation of printers hardware.
- For this, search for a plain surface to lay down the printer but to make it work make sure to install it within the network frequency.
- Next, takeout the printer very cautiously. and make sure to get rid of all packaging material. its mandatory to remove all tapes from the section of your printer.
- Now, plug into your device in such a way it accomplying power cable to one end and wall outlet to other. then, switch on the device by using power button.
- Thereafter you have to setup the paper tray with A4 size sheets of white plain paper properly.
- Now start the canon printer setup process of assigning and arranging. you have to wait for the same.
- You have all the assess now search for the control panel and set all the settings appropriately. set time country region and preferable language after that access security measure.
- Now your printer is ready to use click on the end tan and start using your printer.
Configuring Canon Printer Setup with SSID LAN
- Firstly you have to switch on your router and after that you have to check your network access make sure it works properly. For connecting to your network you need to connect your ‘network’ to your computer.
- Thereafter make sure your printer is connected to a stable power source and is switched on
- Now go to control panel of your printer .automatically your display shows home window. and by any means if it goes blank in this case you have to check the ‘energy saver for the sleep mode icon by pressing this button turn on your device by hitting home button.
- Next look after your home window search for menu option then tap on it. after that click on preferences.
- Then tap network when it shows sign in type in the login id and password of your printer then click on login.
- Then tap on the wireless LAN settings button which is displayed on the screen to proceed canon printer setup. Then tap yes to enable its wireless LAN.
- Thereafter you will get all necessary information on the following window hence, read the given instructions properly then tap ‘OK’
- Next tap the SSID settings option and choose the appropriate configuration method.
- On the following window tap on the ‘select assess point’ option
- Then the canon printer will automatically search for the suitable option within the range.
- Subsequently this will bring on to the list of all the network option available for canon printer.
- After this choose your network router name. After that tap on next.
- When prompted select ok
- Enter the Network Password and click on Apply button
- Read the information display on the screen and click on Yes button
- Consequently, it will set up the connection of Printer and Network. Wait for the completion of this Connection Setup.
- Finally, it will display a Message Screen that says “Connected”. Hence, tap “Close”.
- At last, it will set the IP Address and other details automatically. This will facilitate in completing the Canon Printer Setup.
Download Canon Printer Driver from Ij.start.canon
- Choose the exact model number from the list that matches your printer model number.
- Click on “Go” button, and now you will be redirected a next page that shows the image of your printer model that you previously entered, and you need to make sure that the printer illustrated match your actual printer that you will be going to use.
- You need to scroll down a little bit, and you will see the driver and software’s section on the page
- Select the appropriate operating system from the drop-down list showing at the top of the menu and make sure that you choose the same version of the Windows or Mac operating system that you are using.
- Now, you need to click on the select button on the right-hand side and click on the download option.
- So, now the printer drivers will start downloading on your computer.
- Once the download is finished, you need to open and run the setup file.
- After you click and run the setup file a message screen will pop up on your computer screen asking you to verify the name of the publisher of the software and make sure that you check that this message is showing directly from Canon and then click on “yes”.
- A software installation windows will open up on your computer screen, you need to click on “next”, and you will see the software installation list with a list of different printer software you are installing on your computer.
Installation Procedure Of ij.start.canon Printer Driver
- After you have done the Hardware Setup and downloaded the printer driver software as per the instructions are given in “ij.start.canon”, opt for the next step i.e., setting up your device part.
- To start with this process you first have to make sure that your printer is turned on. For this, check if the green light on your device is turned on.
- After that, double-click on the downloaded file.
- Thereafter, the “User Control Wizard” will appear. Click the “Run” button here to allow the software to run on your screen.
- This will take you to the “Welcome Window” of the driver software. Here, you have to click on “Next”.
- Now, you have to follow a step by step setup guide for your setup. You now have to follow this guide the same way you followed the guide at ij.start.canon.
- A screen will be displayed on your computer asking you to select between a USB or wireless connection. Select the “Wireless Connection” option.
- In the next window that appears on your screen, click the “Connect to Network” icon.
- The next window, asks you to opt for the connection method that you want to opt for. This method generally, uses Wired or wireless. Here, you have to click on the “Cabless Setup” icon.
- When the “Connection via Cableless setup” screen appears you have to hold down the printer’s Wi-Fi button. Do this until the orange alarm lamp flashes 2 times, release the button immediately after the second flash.
- Make sure that the Blue color Wi-Fi lamp flashes quickly. After this, click the “Next” button. In this process, your network connection gets “Disable” temporarily. Wait for some time to allow your printer device to connect.
- Subsequently, a new window appears on your screen. This window may prompt you to enter your geographical region. After selecting, click “Next”.
- Consequently, on the next screen, you have to select your place of residence and then click on “Next”.
- The next screen appearing is the “Software Installation List”. Here, you need to select the software you wish to install. If you have any confusion about which software you want to install at this stage, install all available, you can always uninstall the one you don’t need. After selecting the software, click “Next”.
- Thereafter, “License Agreement Document” window will appear. In this window, go through this document carefully, later, click “Yes”, if you agree with all the terms.
- Consequently, an “Allow Install Wizard Process” window appears on your screen. Again, click the “ Next” button.
- The window that follows, indicates the model of your printer and the name (or SSID) of your wireless network. Here click “Complete”.
- Eventually, now you will see that your Blue color lamp stops blinking and by this, your Setup is Complete for Windows User. Mac users need to perform a few more steps.
- The Next window, prompts you to add your printer to connect it to your Mac device. Click on the “Add Printer”.
- Subsequently, on the next screen, you will see the available printer devices. From this list, you have to select the model number of your printer device. It should be the same one that you entered in ij.start.canon to start the whole process. Then, click the “Add” button.
- To complete the process, now click on “Next”.
- With this, the Mac Cableless Setup completes.
Canon Printer Setup Instructions and Troubleshooting Solutions
Canon Wireless Printer – Network Connect
For canon printer setup on a wireless network, install the necessary printer drivers and launch the canon printer setup.
- Power on the Canon printer and install the canon printer driver on your computer.
- Launch the Setup screen and click the Next option. On the Printer Connection method screen, select Wireless LAN Connection method.
- Choose your canon printer wireless router’s name and click Next.
- Click on the Cableless Setup and tap the Wi-Fi button on the printer’s control panel.
- Select Next and make sure that the blue Wi-Fi lamp flashes on the printer.
- Now, choose your preferences and click OK.
- Agree to the License Agreements of the Canon printer and click Next.
- The Canon printer is now ready to perform its functions.
Canon Printer Setup Steps For Windows –
- On your Canon printer, install canon printer setup cartridges.
- Turn ON the printer.
- Ensure that on your WIFI router, there is a WPS button available where printer and system should be connected to the same network.
- Open your browser and go to canon.com/ijsetup and download the latest version of the Canon printer setup.
- Double-tap on the downloaded setup icon and follow instructions.
- In case if it doesn’t install automatically, then you have to install it manually.
- For manual installation, on your printer, go to settings and choose a radio option.
- Now, press the WPS button on your WIFI router within 2 minutes.’
- Once the printer canon ij setup installed, you can use it to print the files.