Canon Printer MX922 – Bring superior quality and many wireless capabilities to your home office with the Canon PIXMA MX922. This printer has built-in WiFi for printing and scanning virtually anywhere in your home. To know more about the printer and to enhance your knowledge about the setup of the printer, you check the information covered by this article.
Mind-Blowing Features of Canon Printer MX922
- Maximum Resolution: Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black: 600 x 600 dpi
- Type of Ink: Black: 1 pigment-based, 1 dye-based, Color: 3 dye-based
- Ink Droplet Size: 1.0, 2.0 and 5.0 pl
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 5 individual ink tanks
- Scan Area: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7″ (21.59 x 29.72 cm), ADF: 8.5 x 14.0″ (21.59 x 35.56 cm)
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color fax)
- Dialing Options: 100 speed dial locations, Group Dialing, Redial
- OS Compatibility: Windows: Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Vista SP1, Vista SP2, XP SP3 32-bit, Mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later
Guideline to Download of Canon Printer MX922 Driver
Printer drivers as a facilitator help the printer and computer to have effective communication. There are multiple drivers available for download. You can either download them from the Canon’s owned websites “ij.start.canon” or you can use the installation CD for this. The process to download the printer driver is quite simple and can be completed easily in a few steps. However, to help you out with the process and to guide you with all the necessary steps, we are providing the complete instructions.
The driver is needed for the effective communication between the Canon Printer MX922 and the Mac or Windows PC. The tool for performing the canon pixma mx922 how to scan operation is available in the MP driver package. You can download the updated version of the software for your Canon PIXMA MX922 printer from this website. Before you begin downloading the driver, ascertain that sufficient storage space is available on your personal computer. Remove all the unnecessary temp and cache files that are present on the system. Start downloading the software by clicking on the Driver Download button available on this page. Wait for the download process to end and make sure not to power Off your computer. After the driver file is downloaded, double-click on it to begin the installation. Canon MX922 Install the driver by carrying out the prompts that display on your desktop. After launching the software, perform a scan job. If the driver is not compatible, download IJ Scan Utility tool from the manufacturer’s site. The user guide or manual is shipped with the Canon MX922 setup printer.
Install Canon Printer MX922 Driver in the Device
The software can be downloaded from the manufacturer’s site. Navigate to it and enter the Printer model number in the textbox. Key in the OS version in the field provided. From the results page, choose an appropriate MP driver package. Click Download and install it on your system.