Canon Setup Guide With Canon.com/ijsetup
For Canon printer driver setup you need to visit www.canon.com/ijsetup or canon.com/ijsetup, you will get the latest and updated drivers for Canon printer. You can set up a Canon printer with USB and Wireless connection.
Why Choose Canon Printer?
Canon.com/ijsetup is a website to download Canon printer driver latest and updated drivers for Canon Printer direct download link. Canon is one of the well-known brands for gadgets like cameras, printers, and many more devices, Canon printers are one of the best in as per current users demand. The main challenge when you buy a printer is how to install and set up a canon printer’s latest drivers. Installing Canon printer drivers canon official website will help to install the latest and updated drivers software for your Canon printer.
Download, Setup and Install Canon Drivers and Software
- Go to canon official website to download canon printer driver
- Enter your Canon printer model in the box.
- When your model appears below the box, click it.
- Select Drivers and Downloads to one side of the picture of your model.
- Select the Drivers, Software, or Firmware tab relying upon what you need to download.
- Choose the Select button to one side of the product or driver document you wish to download.
- The Select button at that point turns into a Close button.
- Select Download and save the file to your computer.
- To setup Canon Printer first, locate and note down your Printer model.
- Attach your Canon Printer to a computer thru USB cable connection.
- It will automatically install the drivers but you need to connect with the wireless option so visit ij.start.canon.
- Now you have your canon Printer model number with you, enter here, and download the latest and updated Printer drivers.
- Once download completed, open the Canon printer setup file.
- Accept the license and agreement option and press next.
- Now you need to select connect wireless option with USB connection.
- After a few clicks, it will show you a list of available WIFI networks.
- Select your WIFI network and enter the password to connect.
- Once you see connection successfully unplug the USB cable and test with test Print.