The Canon Pixma MX492 Printer is a compact printer made for home or small office use. It’s an all-in-one printer, scanner, fax machine, and copier with wireless capability, using Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint. The printer will connect to desktops, phones, or tablets using wi-fi.
This inkjet printer works on Windows or Mac operating systems and can print on paper, envelopes, and glossy photo paper. It has an auto-document feeder and prints using color or black ink and can print up to 8 images per second.
Canon Maxify MX492 Printer Unboxing Guide
- Take the Canon Maxify MX492 out of the package and place it on a Canon MX492 Printer flat surface.
- “Get” obviate all the surplus wadding from your Canon Maxify MX492.
Check the package for excess material like Setup CD, Full Set cartridge, Power cord, and phone line cable.
- Install the cartridge.
- Attach the facility twine and connect your printer to an influence provide.
- Refer to the manual if you’ve got any doubts concerning putting in place the Canon Maxify MX492 setup.
- Switch on the Canon Maxify MX492.
- Download and install the desired software system on your device before distributing any job to your printer.
- Take a check output.
How to Setup Canon MX492 Printer Wirelessly?
- Click the Home button on your Canon Maxify MX492 setup.
- Scroll through the Settings and click on computer network Settings.
- Choose Wireless computer network setup underneath computer network Settings.
- Hit the Cableless setup possibility.
- Click ok and follow the directions.
- Initiate begin Setup.
- Follow the on-screen directions.
- Under the choose affiliation technique page provide Wireless computer network affiliation.
- Select Connect via wireless router possibility.
- Continue and follow the on-screen directions.
Canon Maxify MX492 Ink Refill Guide
- Before gap the front cowl check that the Canon MX492 Printer is turned on.
- Once you recognize that the cartridge ought to get replaced push the eject lever to induce the empty or broken cartridge.
- Take the new cartridge and check that to not bit the contactor interface of the new cartridge.
- Align the cartridge and insert it properly into the Canon Maxify MX492 setup.
- Push the new cartridge into the slot so it gets fitly placed.
- You need to hit the following choice on your Canon Maxify MB5420 till the print head holder moves back to the standby position.
- Close all the covers you antecedently opened.
- There are numerous reasons concerned once your printer encounters the won’t print error. to unravel this issue follow the given strategies.
Canon MX492 Printer Troubleshooting Guide
- This error may occur if the Canon Maxify MX492 doesn’t have a spare quantity of ink.
- Check the ink level in your printer and refill if needed.
- A paper jam may additionally be a cause for the error. Check if your printer has skilled a paper jam.
- Take out the paper from the machine to fix this issue.
- An issue together with your driver may be answerable for this error.
- Attempt to put in the driving force in your system.
- Check the wired or wireless association between the Canon MX492 Printer and also the device. check that the association is unbroken.