Canon.com/ijsetup – Canon IJ printer is an excellent printer that offers great printing features and functionalities. If you want to utilize the Canon IJ printer’s printing features, you can visit canon.com/ijsetup and quickly set up your Canon printer. Having set up the Canon printer, one can quickly scan and copy the documents. If you are new to the Canon IJ printer, you may face several difficulties in the beginning. Below is the step-by-step procedure to assist you in setting up your printer.
Things to Remember Before Accessing Canon.com/ijsetup
- In order to access the website, canon.com/ijsetup or Ij.start.canon, the internet speed must be excellent and efficient. If using the wifi signal, it must be stable to avoid the interruption in the configuration.
- Always use the web browser which is suitable to your device either it is Mac or windows operating system.
- Make sure your device have the sufficient space to install canon printer drivers. If not then uninstall the extra software’s to make space
- Further, you should unpack all your Canon printer components, appropriately load the ink cartridges, and turn on the printer before launching www.canon.com/ijsetup.
- We advised to link the canon printer with the router by wireless or wired method before you start the canon printer download process. Make sure that the network status on your printer displays Connected.
Canon Printer Driver Download Process
- Go to the Canon support page via canon.com/ijsetup. Enter the canon model name and number.
- When the model appears on the box tap on it.
- Choose the “Drivers and Downloads” option besides the model.
- Select the “Drivers, Software or Firmware” tab depending on what you wish to download.
- Tap on the “Select” button on the right side of the driver and once you have chosen the option you have to tap on the “Close” option.
- From the list of the software and drivers, you have to select the software and tap on the “Download” button.
- Just save the file to the computer.
Quick Steps to Install Canon Printer Driver Software
After downloading the driver via canon.com/ijsetup, take a look at the following detailed procedure:
- To Install Canon Printer, Go on your default download location of your computer there search for your system for the downloaded printer driver.
- Double click on the software file then install canon printer. As a result, a security prompt window will appear. So in order to validate your system select yes.
- Now when you get the User account control window. you have to click yes for permitting installation on your system.
- After that the printer wizard window will open up. Now you need to select a suitable language. Hence, click on the language tab. Then choose appropriately’
- Now you need to click Next on the following tab. Thereafter choose your residence place carefully. then tap next.
- On the next screen license agreement will shown up. you need to click yes to show acceptance for these terms in order to install canon printer. On the following window firewall settings will display. So, tick mark the options besides the Deactivate the block option.
- Then click Next. As a result, it will take you to the “Connection Method” window. It will prompt you to specify the connection method as employed during the network configuration process. In other words, select the “Wired” or the “Wireless” option.
- Then, click “Next”. Thereafter, it will take you through the Network Setup process. Hence, successfully complete the process by following the given instructions.
- After that, it provides the list of software available for Canon Printers. Hence, choose appropriately. Then, click “Next”.
- With this, the Installation process will begin. However, it will take time. Therefore, you must wait for it. Finally, click “Exit”. Then, Restart your Computer.
Essentials to Understand Canon Printer Setup
- Canon Pixma Setup: Download drivers, software, firmware along with manuals for the Canon Pixma setup and also get the online technical support resources and the steps to troubleshoot.
- Canon Maxify Setup: Just make sure the printer is on, tap on the “Home” button. Tap on the WLAN setup option and the printer will search for compatible access points.
- Canon Laser Setup: The canon laser printer offers 1200×600 DPI to deliver clear and crisp monochrome prints while performing the printing actions.
- Canon Selphy Setup: Tap on the Power button, go to the printer’s control panel, and tap on the WIFI settings icon. Tap on the “Ok” button and follow the on-screen instructions.